Welcome to InKing Royalty’s August Blog Hop! Today’s Blog Hop is filled with projects inspired by some of our favorite Fall-themed products. What fun! Stampin’ Up!’s catalogs (both the Annual Catalog and soon-to-be-released Holiday Catalog) are filled with so many fun products for the Autumn holidays – and we are excited to share our creations with you today. After you read my post, I hope you’ll hop over to the next person on the list at the base of this post.
Hi come on in welcome to the wacky world of Miss Hammie. I’m feeling a bit like I should call myself Miss Bunny today because I’m hopping. If you’re here it means you just left the blog of my friend Julie DiMatteo, the Paper Pixie and Origami Oracle. Just a little heads-up, I’m participating in my first blog hop ever ! Yay me, stepping out of that comfort zone. Anywho, the theme is Fall Favs and me thinks I nailed it using the Sheltering Tree stamp set. I created my card base out of Kraft card stock. I layered Old Olive, Daffodil Delight, and Very Vanilla card. I used Daffodil Delight and Pumpkin Pie to create the autumn leaves on an Early Expresso tree. A little Old Olive for the grass and Pumpkin Pie for the sentiment which was stamped on the Very Vanilla layer. Clean and simple, that’s the ticket. Want to take a look? Enjoy (fingers crossed).
Thank you for hopping along with us. If you get stuck during the Blog Hop, please use this line-up as a guide:
- Brian King at Stamp with Brian
- Candy Ford at Stamp Candy
- Jackie Beers at Blue Line Stamping
- Kim Jolley at Stampin’ Artfully
- Julie DiMatteo at The Paper Pixie
- Robbye Hamilton at Miss Hammie’s Crafts
- Lisa Pretto at Ink Big Academy Stamps
- Lynn Kolcun at Avery’s Owlery
- Robin Myren at Songbird Designs by Robin
- Racheal Shedeed at Bluebonnet Stampin’
- Shawn de Oliveira at Shawn Stamps
- Sue Jackson at Just Peachy Stamping
- Jennifer Spiller at Westside Paper Creations