Welcome to InKing Royalty’s March Blog Hop! Today’s hop is filled to the brim with projects that celebrate Spring and Summer. With inspiration from Katrina & the Waves’ song “Walking on Sunshine,” we’ve created projects that share the joy and excitement that accompany warmer weather. We are excited to share our projects with you. After you read my post, I hope you’ll hop over to the next person on the list at the base of this post.
Happy Wednesday my sweet dumplings. I’m hoping your day is going well. I must admit these blog hops are the things pulling out one’s hair are made of. I enjoy cardmaking and creating 3-D projects, but I’m just getting to the place where sharing them with people other than family and friends and of course you my dumplings, like what happens with blog hops, isn’t still a little scary. I used two stamp sets to create my blog hop card, Beautiful You and Eclectic Expressions which is a Sale-a-Bration item. The dsp is from the Tutti-Frutti dsp pack. I used Daffodil Delight, Old Olive, and Sahara Sand Stampin’ Write markers and also Pool Party ink to do my coloring. The image and sentiment from Beautiful You were stamped in Memento black ink onto regular Whisper White cardstock. Thick Whisper White cardstock was used for the card base. I used an AquaPainter and Pool Party ink to create the sky effect and the circle stamp from Eclectic Expressions and Daffodil Delight ink to make the sun. You need the sun and a blue sky to “walk on sunshine”. I adhered the Whisper White with my image and sentiment to the dsp using snail adhesive. Then I adhered that to the card base using Stampin’ dimensionals. Just look at my card, she is so happy it’s Spring it’s making her dance. I’m really happy with this card and I’m sure it will make you happy too.
Thank you for stopping by today. I hope you’ll hop along to the next stop on the blog hop,
. There’s lots of inspiration to be found in this group – and you don’t want to miss it!
Miss Hammie aka Robbye
Thank you for hopping along with us. If you get stuck during the Blog Hop, please use this line-up as a guide:
- Brian King at Stamp with Brian
- Candy Ford at Stamp Candy
- Imogene Thomas at MomoMakes.com
- Lisa Pretto at Ink Big Academy Stamps
- Robbye Hamilton at Miss Hammie’s Crafts
- Sue Jackson at Just Peachy Stamping
- Jackie Beers at Blue Line Stamping
- Robin Myren at Songbird Designs by Robin
- Nina King at InkPaperSequins
- Shawn de Oliveira at Shawn Stamps
- Pam Morris at Tap Tap Stamp
- Denise Hoepfner at The Mountain Magpie
- Julie DiMatteo at The Paper Pixie
- Rachael Shedeed at Bluebonnet Stampin’
- Jennifer Spiller at Westside Paper Creations
- Lynn Kolcun at Avery’s Owlery