Welcome to InKing Royalty’s April Blog Hop! This year’s hops are themed around some of our favorite songs. Today’s hop is pulls inspiration from B.B. King’s song “Let the Good Times Roll.” How fun is that?! We’ve created projects that either feature images with wheels (cards, wagons, bikes) or celebrate good times. We are excited to share our projects with you. After you read my post, I hope you’ll hop over to the next person on the list at the base of this post.
So welcome to a Whirlwind Wednesday my sweet dumplings, now it’s confession time. I’ve only ever been to New Orleans once and never during Mardi Gras, but it was exactly what first came to mind when I heard the theme of the Blog Hop. And while it might sort of dictate color choices if I chose to go that way, it didn’t give me an idea of what type of image. So I was at that “Oh what have I gotten myself into” stage I seem to always visit when I agree to be part of the team Blog Hop. Then the Miss Hammie in me said “Just do it your way” . So to me this translates to “Let the Good Times Roll”. Good times translate to lightheartedness and fun. I’m really happy with it and I think that you’ll be as well.
I used a little bit of everything for this card. I used the stamp sets Bike Ride, and Yay You which are available now and Pick a Pennant which will be available on June 1st. The card base is Real Red cardstock that I layered with dsp from the Tutti-Frutti dsp pack. I stamped on Whisper White card that I brayered with Pool Party ink. I used an Old Olive Stampin’ Write marker to create a grassy field for the bike.
Thank you for stopping by today. I hope you’ll hop along to the next stop on the blog hop,
. There’s lots of inspiration to be found in this group – and you don’t want to miss it!
Miss Hammie aka Robbye
Thank you for hopping along with us. If you get stuck during the Blog Hop, please use this line-up as a guide:
- Brian King at Stamp with Brian
- Sue Jackson at Just Peachy Stamping
- Jennifer Spiller at Westside Paper Creations
- Rachael Shedeed at Bluebonnet Stampin’
- Lynn Kolcun at Avery’s Owlery
- Lisa Pretto at InkBig Academy Stamps
- Robin Myren at Songbird Designs by Robin
- Shawn de Oliveira at Shawn Stamps
- Nina King at InkPaperSequins
- Candy Ford at StampCandy
- Imogene Thomas at MomoMakes.com
- Robbye Hamilton at Miss Hammie’s Crafts
- Jackie Beers at Blue Line Stamping
- Julie DiMatteo at The Paper Pixie
- Denise Hoepfner at The Mountain Magpie
- Deb Cozzone at Grand Central Stamping
- Pam Morris at Tap Tap Stamp