Welcome to InKing Royalty’s September Blog Hop! This year’s Blog Hop themes are inspired by popular songs – this month’s song is “September Morn,” a Neil Diamond classic from the late ’70’s. As you can guess, our Blog Hop today is filled with projects that are inspired by the beauty of Autumn – September is when the air becomes crisp and the leaves start to fall. We are excited to share our creations with you today! After you read my post, I hope you’ll hop over to the next person on the list at the base of this post.
Hello my dumplings, seems like I’m starting to just post when there’s a team Blog Hop. I’ve decided not to make any promises because it seems like other issues seem to crop up and I can’t keep my word, which really bothers me. Now on to my project for this Blog Hop. I used Old Olive, Crumb Cake and So Saffron Card stock, Old Olive and Soft Suede Stampin’ Up ink pads and Old Ive, Soft Suede and So Saffron Stampin’ Write markers. I used the Many Blessings stamp set. The cardbase is Old Olive cardstock onto which I layered Crumb Cake, So Saffron and Very Vanilla. I cut the layers in these sizes: Crumb Cake 5 1/4 in. x 4 in., So Saffron 5 in. x 3 3/4 in., and Very Vanilla 4 3/4 in. x 3 1/2 in.. I adhered the three layers together with All- Purpose liquid glue. Then the layers were adhered to the cardbase with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
I think this card says Autumn because of the colors. What do you think?
Thank you for stopping by today. I hope you’ll hop along to the next stop on the bloghop,
- Shawn de Oliveira at Shawn Stamps There’s lots of inspiration to be found in this group – and you don’t want to miss it!
Robbye aka Miss Hammie
for hopping along with us. If you get stuck during the Blog Hop, please use this line-up as a guide:
- Brian King at Stamp with Brian
- Denise Hoepfner at The Mountain Magpie
- Robin Myren at Songbird Designs by Robin
- Candy Ford at Stamp Candy
- Robbye Hamilton at Miss Hammie’s Crafts
- Shawn de Oliveira at Shawn Stamps
- Julie DiMatteo at The Paper Pixie
- Pam Morris at Tap Tap Stamp
- Rachael Shedeed at Bluebonnet Stampin’
- Nina King at InkPaperSequins
- Linda Krueger at The Stamp Coach
- Sue Jackson at Just Peachy Stamping