- InKing Royalty Blog Hop (5/16/2018)
Welcome to InKing Royalty’s May Blog Hop! We are grinning from ear-to-ear with excitement over all the amazing, new products from Stampin’ Up!’s 2018 Annual Catalog – and you’re going to love what we are sharing today. Today’s Blog Hop is filled with projects that offer sneak peeks at new products from the upcoming catalog. What fun! After you read my post, I hope you’ll hop over to the next person on the list at the base of this post.
The new catalog is so amazing I have to admit it was a tad difficult for me to decide exactly what to stamp set to use. I finally decided on the Rooted in Nature stamp set for the sentiment on the front of my card. The card base was made from Old Olive and I layered it with dsp from the Share What You Love Specialty Designer Series Paper pack. I have to admit I couldn’t find my Rich Razzleberry ink pad so I used my Stampin’ Write marker to ink up my stamp. I toyed with the idea of using Tranquil Tide in fact I even stamped it and used my Big Shot to cut it out, but the Rich Razzleberry just worked better. Then I used the largest oval from the Stitched Shapes Framelits and my Big Shot to cut out the sentiment. I stamped the sentiment on Petal Pink cardstock. Petal Pink is one of our new colors that will be available June 1st. I embellished the front with a piece of 1/4 inch Velvet ribbon in Rich Razzleberry and two small pearls from the Share What You Love Artisan Pearls pack.
Thank you for stopping by today. I hope you’ll hop along to the next stop on the blog hop, There’s lots of inspiration to be found in this group – and you don’t want to miss it!
Robbye aka Miss Hammie
Thank you for hopping along with us. If you get stuck during the Blog Hop, please use this line-up as a guide:
- Brian King at Stamp with Brian
- Jackie Beers at Blue Line Stamping
- Deb Cozzone at Grand Central Stamping
- Candy Ford at Stamp Candy
- Shawn de Oliveira at Shawn Stamps
- Lynn Kolcun at Avery’s Owlery
- Julie DiMatteo at The Paper Pixie
- Pam Morris at Tap Tap Stamp
- Sue Jackson at Just Peachy Stamping
- Jennifer Spiller at Westside Paper Creations
- Nina King at InkPaperSequins
- Robbye Hamilton at Miss Hammie’s Crafts