- InKing Royalty Blog Hop (6/20/2018)
Welcome to InKing Royalty’s June Blog Hop! This year’s Blog Hop themes are inspired by popular songs – this month’s song is “Here Comes the Sun.” As you can guess, our Blog Hop today is filled with projects that are inspired by the joy of the summer sun. We are excited to share our creations with you today! After you read my post, I hope you’ll hop over to the next person on the list at the base of this post.
Hello my sweet dumplings let’s get to it. The theme of our blog hop this month is “Here Comes the Sun”. I’ve been wanting to use the new Enjoy Life stamp set from Stampin’ Up’s new Annual catalog. This stamp set has a few sentiments and images that remind me of my niece and what says fun to her, running. What better time to run than when there’s sunshine, not hot, sunny since running in the rain really isn’t fun. As per usual I digress, sorry about that. I used two new colors, Balmy Blue ( at least I hope that’s Balmy Blue) and Call Me Clover as well as Whisper White and Daffodil Delight. My card base is Balmy Blue cardstock onto which I added a layer of Whisper White cardstock. I stamped my images on a piece of Balmy Blue cardstock. I used Memento Tuxedo Black ink to stamp the runner and Call Me Clover ink to stamp the grass. On a scrap piece of Whisper White cardstock using Memento Tuxedo Black ink I stamped the sentiment which I cut out using one of the smaller dies from the Layering Ovals Framelits dies and my Big Shot. Using my two inch circle punch I punched out a circle of Daffodil Delight cardstock. I attached that to the Balmy Blue layer using Tombow Multi-Purpose Liquid Blue which I also used to attach the sentiment. Lastly using Stampin’ Dimensionals I attached that layer to the Whisper White layer. Hopefully you understood that my sweet ones, if not here’s the photo. I was surprised by how much I like it as my creative side seems to have been on an extended vacation of late. Let me know what you think in the comments below.
Thank you for stopping by today. I hope you’ll hop along to the next stop on the bloghop,There’s lots of inspiration to be found in this group – and you don’t want to miss it!
Robbye aka Miss Hammie
Thank you for hopping along with us. If you get stuck during the Blog Hop, please use this line-up as a guide:
- Brian King at Stamp with Brian
- Shawn de Oliveira at Shawn Stamps
- Nina King at InkPaperSequins
- Imogene Thomas at MomoMakes.com
- Denise Hoepfner at The Mountain Magpie
- Robin Myren at Songbird Designs by Robin
- Candy Ford at Stamp Candy
- Jennifer Spiller at Westside Paper Creations
- Lynn Kolcun at Avery’s Owlery
- Julie DiMatteo at The Paper Pixie
- Sandra Cornejo at Madly Crafting
- Sheryl Sharp at Sharp Notes by Sheryl
- Sue Jackson at Just Peachy Stamping
- Pam Morris at Tap Tap Stamp
- Rachael Shedeed at Bluebonnet Stampin’
- Robbye Hamilton at Miss Hammie’s Crafts
- Jackie Beers at Blue Line Stamping