Welcome to InKing Royalty’s July Blog Hop! This year’s Blog Hop themes are inspired by popular songs – this month’s song is “I Don’t Want to Wait ’til Christmas.” We are half-way through the year, so there’s no better time to start thinking about the joy of Christmas. We are excited to share our creations with you today! After you read my post, I hope you’ll hop over to the next person on the list at the base of this post.
Hello my dumplings, Miss Hammie has been MIA for a while. I’ve been dealing with a few things and I’m afraid my head hasn’t been in a creative space. Rest assured that’s all behind me and I decided to try and create a fun card for this month’s Blog Hop. My card was created using one of our new InColors, Call Me Clover, I think it’s a really Christmasy green, Real Red and Whisper White card stock. I used the Large Letter Framelits and the Big Shot to cut out the letters. It’s sort of an accordion card. I used the White Polka Dot Tulle ribbon to help secure it. The card base consists of two pieces of 5.5 x 8.5 inch Call Me Clover cardstock scored at 4.25 inch. I accented with Real Red cardstock cut to measure 5 x 3.75 inches. The layer on the front was attached with Stampin Dimensionals while the interior layers were attached with Mini Glue Dots. The Ho, Ho, Ho was attached using Tombow Multi-Purpose Liquid Glue. I think it’s really cute and a wee bit quirky and I believe you will also. Take a look.
Thank you for stopping by today. I hope you’ll hop along to the next stop on the bloghop,
. There’s lots of inspiration to be found in this group – and you don’t want to miss it!
Robbye aka Miss Hammie
Thank you for hopping along with us. If you get stuck during the Blog Hop, please use this line-up as a guide:
- Brian King at Stamp with Brian
- Julie DiMatteo at The Paper Pixie
- Sue Jackson at Just Peachy Stamping
- Robbye Hamilton at Miss Hammie’s Crafts
- Jennifer Spiller at Westside Paper Creations
- Jackie Beers at Blue Line Stamping
- Rachael Shedeed at Bluebonnet Stampin’
- Pam Morris at Tap Tap Stamp
- Shawn de Oliveira at Shawn Stamps
- Candy Ford at Stamp Candy
- Imogene Thomas at MomoMakes.com
- Nina King at InkPaperSequins
- Lynn Kolcun at Avery’s Owlery