Welcome to InKing Royalty’s August Blog Hop! During this year’s blog hops, we are enjoying a year of celebrations. This month’s projects celebrate Autumn Weather, so prepare yourself for projects that are filled with warm tones and beautiful nods to the upcoming change in weather. We are excited to share our creations with you today! After you read my post, I hope you’ll hop over to the next person on the list at the base of this post.
Wow, it’s been a long time since I participated in a blog hop. Let me tell you about my card. For my cardbase I used cardstock in two of the new In-Colors, Cinnamon Cider and Bumblebee. I used the Celebrate Sunflowers bundle to complete the sunflower in the center of my card. The ink colors I used were also Cinnamon Cider and Bumblebee. The designer series paper that I used is from the Flowers for Every Season designer series paper pack. The background for my sentiment was created using the Classic Label punch.
Thank you for stopping by today. I hope you’ll hop along to the next stop on the blog hop,
https://stampcandy.net/blog/” target=”_blank” rel=”noopener noreferrer”>Candy Ford at Stamp Candy
There’s lots of inspiration to be found in this group – and you don’t want to miss it!
Thank you for hopping along with us. If you get stuck during the Blog Hop, please use this line-up as a guide:
- Brian King at Stamp with Brian
- Sheryl Sharp at Sharp Notes by Sheryl
- Sue Jackson at Just Peachy Stamping
- Jennifer Spiller at Westside Paper Creations
- Jackie Beers at Blue Line Stamping
- Shawn de Oliveira at Shawn Stamps
- Rachel Brumley at Artistic Designs by Rachel
- Robbye Hamilton at Miss Hammie’s Crafts
- Candy Ford at Stamp Candy
- Lynn Kolcun at Avery’s Owlery
- Joanne Brown at Stamping with JoJo
- Sheryl Abernathy at Elegant Sentiments
- Robin Myren at Songbird Designs by Robin
- Linda Krueger at The Stamp Coach
- Pam Morris at Tap Tap Stamp
- Julie DiMatteo at The Paper Pixie
- Ann Murray at Murray Stamps Ink